Welcome to Wassail Brauhaus
A truly unique Private Accommodation experience Bed & Breakfast with a difference!
Affordable accommodation with distinction and a difference!
Established in 2004 as a private haven away from the noise and stress of modern life, Wassail Brahaus has been catering to international and local travelers who appreciate a truly unique accommodation experience.
It is the perfect place to relax and unwind and recharge whilst in North Taranaki, and still remain handy to all amenities.
Located in Egmont Village, 12Km south of New Plymouth and 4Km from Inglewood, just off State Highway 3. The self contained 2 story chalet has been designed and built with your complete privacy and comfort in mind, set beside a tranquil bush clad stream a midst the lush farm lands that surround Mt Egmont.
The large upstairs bedroom provides expansive views of Mt Egmont and the Taranaki country side. Tastefully furnished throughout, this is a perfect place for you to relax. With a sheltered patio off the main lounge, for alfresco dining, or simply watching the sun set. For those who desire to cook, there is a well equipped kitchenette, along with a large gas barbeque; every thing you will need.
- Evening meals are available by arrangement.
- For breakfast, all the makings for a continental breakfast are provided, or a generous traditional cooked breakfast can be supplied to the chalet on request,
- Pets are most welcome; please inquire...
- For the keen ffisherman, there is Trout fishing on the property...
- Local golf course just 4km up the road.
Escape the Hustle and Bustle and come and enjoy a taste of life in the Slow lane...
A private country inn especially for you!
Phone/Fax: +64 (0)6 752 2029 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org